- Follow the Faculty of Pharmacy's Graduation Ceremony online 23 Sep 2021
- Mats Karlsson creates his own scientific arena 21 Sep 2021
- ULLA21 a new successful chapter in the network annals 20 Sep 2021
- Where are we heading • Pharmaceutical future explorations with Dag Larsson, Lif 17 Sep 2021
- MSI Lab Per Andrén joins SciLifeLab Spatial Omics 16 Sep 2021
- Men may sleep worse during the first half of the lunar cycle 15 Sep 2021
- SciLifeLab leads new national investment in oligonucleotides 13 Sep 2021
IMBact seminar, Dr Mato Lagator "What can evolution do and why? : Using synthetic biology to understand evolution"
Tumor biology seminar, Yu Bai "Cross-talk between Rho GTPases & integrins with the TGFβ-Smad signalling pathway"
Public Defence: The Value of Preoperative MRI in Breast Cancer Treatment
Disputation: Deep Regression and Segmentation for Medical Inference: from Large-Scale Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Virology seminar, Filip Miahlic "Large-scale discovery and exploration of virus-host interaction motifs"
Can insights into the signaling mechanisms improve tumor treatment?
Genomic seminar, Ola Wallerman
Psychiatry seminar; Iman Alaie
Research seminar on Drug Discovery, Development and Use
Dissertation: Per Fessé
Lecture in medicine 2021
This year’s lecture is given by Carl-Henrik Heldin on 30 September
National investment in oligonucleotides
SciLifeLab launches platform for oligonucleotide therapeutics
New method for discovery of antiviral drugs
Uses cell painting to identify changes viruses induce on infected cells
Database aids efficient research on Covid-19
“Adds an important dimension to Covid research.”