Apply for admittance as Excellent Teacher
17 January 2022. Teaching staff at the Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy can now apply for admittance as E ...
"I want to revitalize research in clinical medical ethics"
4 January 2022. Hello to Niklas Juth, from 1 February 2022 the new professor of clinical medical ethics, in a newly ...
Experts in pharmaceuticals are positive about future virus control
21 December 2021. “There is much to suggest that in the near future we can fight infectious viruses much faster than t ...
- Apply for admittance as Excellent Teacher 17 Jan 2022
- "I want to revitalize research in clinical medical ethics" 4 Jan 2022
- New research environment with focus on diagnosis of dementia 22 Dec 2021
- Research on health equity and working life with support from Carl Bennet AB 21 Dec 2021
- ENABLE-2 ready to lead continued development of new antibiotics 21 Dec 2021
- Experts in pharmaceuticals are positive about future virus control 21 Dec 2021
- Zebrafish and AI replace some mouse experiments 21 Dec 2021
Disputation : Marcus Bergström
IMBact seminarium, Arianne Babina "Deattenuation of an E. coli biosynthetic operon by small proteins selected from random sequence."
Ella Thiblin's post-registration seminar
Mid-way seminar, Chen Li "Non-coding RNAs and Extracellular Vesicles in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma"
Dissertation, Tove Hoffman "Dispersal of ticks and their microorganisms by African-Western Palaearctic migratory birds”
Pharmaceutical Profiling in Drug Discovery and Development
Virology seminar, Zamaneh Hajikhezri "Fragile X-related protein FXR1 controls human adenovirus late mRNA stability"
Genomic seminar, Andreas Wallberg
Half-time seminar: Eugenia Mazzaferro
Immunology seminar, Gustaf Christoffersson "Local immune regulation in the pancreas during onset of type 1 diabetes - A role for sympathetic nerves?"
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023