Research Infrastructure Committee
The Research Infrastructure Committee is an advisory and preparatory body in matters concerning national and regional research infrastructure relevant to the research activities of the disciplinary domain.
The Committee shall:
- Continuously assess the need for research infrastructure of national and regional interest from the perspective of the disciplinary domain
- Every three years, carry out a major evaluation of domain-funded regional research infrastructure and take stock of the need for new regional research infrastructure
- Every three years, propose funding for domain-funded research infrastructure for the next three years.
- Karl Michaëlsson, Deputy Dean for Research Infrastructure
- Anders Tengholm, Professor
- Åsa Johansson, Associate Senior Lecturer
- Ola Söderberg, Professor
- Håkan Melhus, Professor
- Anna Bill-Axelson, Professor
- Anna Nyberg, Senior Lecturer
- Markus de Ruijter, PhD student representative
- Erik Ullerås, Project Coordinator