Apply for ALF funding for equipment or services 2021
15 March 2021
The University Medical Board Executive Committee announces ALF funds for the purchase of equipment intended for clinical patient-related research or research with a clinical connection in a laboratory environment. You can also apply for funding for the purchase of services for research projects for a limited time. The last day to apply is March 28, 2021.
You need to be employed by Region Uppsala
You may apply if you are employed by Region Uppsala corresponding to at least 30%.
Apply via Researchweb
To apply, you need a personal card in Researchweb.
- If you do not already have a personal card, you can create a new one by registering a new user.
- If you already have a personal card, make sure to update it and your CV with current information.
Upload your publication list as a PDF
Due to technical limitations in Researchweb, we want you to upload a PDF with your publication list. Report peer-reviewed original articles separately from research review articles, peer-reviewed books and book chapters.
- Sort the publications under each heading in reverse chronological order.
- Include only articles or equivalents that are published or accepted for publication at the time of application.
- The order of the authors’ names must be identical to the order in the published work.
Your application will be assessed in April 2021
Your application is assessed by a working group appointed by the University Medical Board Executive Committee. Allocation decisions are planned to be made at the Executive Committee's meeting in April 2021. Distributed funds must be used in 2021.