Planning grant to stimulate international collaboration and recruitment
This planning grant aims to encourage and facilitate increased internationalisation at the Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy.
You can apply for the grant if you are
- Planning an EU application as a co-ordinator.
- Inviting international researchers who want to apply to the Disciplinary Domain.
if you are planning an EU application as a co-ordinator.
Reimbursment is provided for expenses (but not salary) in connection with planning meetings with potential partners. This does not apply to mono projects (ie ERC and MSCA-IF-EF-CAR-RI-GF and Cofund).
if you invite international researchers who want to apply to the Disciplinary Domain
Reimbursement is given for a trip to Uppsala and overnight to discuss an application. A prerequisite is that Uppsala University charges the costs. Current programs are:
- EU Marie Curie Individual Fellowship
- Vinnovas Marie Curie Fellowship
- Wallenberg Academy Fellows
- European Research Council (ERC), provided that the ERC project is conducted at the Disciplinary Domain.
Disbursement of the grant
You will receive up to SEK 25,000 after your actual costs. If possible, you will receive an advance notice with a turning mail.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the form
- Print it
- Have your Head of Department or equivalent sign the application
- Scan the signed form and send it to: email@example.com