Registration of clinical trials at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Go to “PRS Administrator Contact Request Form”.
- Under “Organization”, enter Uppsala University.
- Enter all the requested information about who is registering the study and press Submit request.
- Your request is sent to Uppsala Clinical Research Center (UCR) who will create a user name for the registrator, usually within 1–2 days.
- Information about how to register your study can be found at: https://prsinfo.clinicaltrials.gov/tutorial/content4/index.html#/
- Before your study is registered in ClinicalTrials.gov, the person that has been indicated as “Responsible party” for the study must check the documents and then forward them for review at ClinicalTrials.gov. It is therefore advantageous to indicate “Sponsor” as Responsible party, in this case the documents will be sent to UCR who will check them quickly and then send them on.