- Growing knowledge about heart disease 14 Feb 2020
- Big data creates new potential for heart research 12 Feb 2020
- Backing for new cardiac research environment 11 Feb 2020
- Interdisciplinary research on women’s mental health 4 Feb 2020
- AI joins the search for new TB drugs 4 Feb 2020
- The fastest skiers have the lowest blood pressure 29 Jan 2020
- “Lethal” mutation makes tuberculosis bacteria resistant to antibiotic 28 Jan 2020
- Study of patient meetings will contribute to sustainable antibiotic-prescribing practices 27 Jan 2020
- EU grant for study of drug uptake in the intestine 10 Jan 2020
- Losing a night of sleep may increase blood levels of Alzheimer’s biomarker 9 Jan 2020
Dissertation, Fan Han "Genetic Adaptation and Speciation in Darwin’s finches and Atlantic Herring"
Immunology seminar, Magda Babina, “Allergic versus pseudo-allergic activation of human skin mast cells – similarities and differences”
Welcome to the Monday Seminar at the International Maternal and Child Health (IMCH). This special seminar is to recognize, honor, and celebrate the important and impressive achievements of women globally.
IMBact seminar, Arianne Babina
The art of spreading facts, conveying knowledge and busting media myths
Alumnus of the Year
Award ceremony and lecture
The 4th edition of Rättsäker examination by UKÄ
Who's your best teacher?
Nominate your best teacher by Tuesday, 17 March
The Disciplinary Domain
Read a presentation about our disciplinary domain