- New model can predict how bacteria develop antibiotic resistance 5 Mar 2021
- Surveying diseases with new technology 2 Mar 2021
- Brain damage can be detected in COVID-19 patients 1 Mar 2021
- Enlight European University Kick-off Week 26 Feb 2021
- The plague year of 1710 was also a difficult year 24 Feb 2021
- Beta blockers can repair malformed blood vessels in the brain 23 Feb 2021
- New biomarkers can lead to breakthrough in diabetes research 18 Feb 2021
Mid-way seminar: Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea - evaluation of surgical treatments and immunological aspects.
Frida Svedin's post-registration seminar
Immunology seminar, Jesper Säfholm “Translational research on asthma with focus on the cross-talk between lipid mediators and other regulatory pathways in human small airways”
Experts’ views on ethical values in sharing health data in the digital world
IMBact seminar, Karin Hjort
Tumorbiology seminar, Laia Caja
Bioscience seminar series
Neuro seminar with Ann-Sofie Rudberg, Neurology
Genomic seminar, Johanna Dahlqvist
Psychiatry seminar; Jonas Persson, fil. dr., psykolog
Using large amounts of data, genetics and tricky questions
How does the corona virus enter our cells?
Recent study by researchers at UU sheds some new light on the issue.
Pet imaging to combat Alzheimer’s
Developing technique to diagnose and find out whether a drug works
Kick-off 1–5 March
Uppsala one of nine European universities in the Enlight project