Sweden’s first WHO Collaborating Centre for Migration and Health
International maternal and child health at the Department of Women's and Children's Health has been appointed as a WHO Collaborating Centre for Migration and Health.
Alumnus in focus • Richard Bergström: from Club Dacke to the eye of the pandemic
Richard Bergström, alumnus of Uppsala University’s Faculty of Pharmacy, has been Sweden's vaccine coordinator for 18 intensive months.
Genes associated with hearing loss visualised in new study
Researchers from Uppsala University have been able to document and visualise hearing loss-associated genes in the human inner ear.
- New technology detects rare mutations 6 Dec 2021
- Sweden’s first WHO Collaborating Centre for Migration and Health 6 Dec 2021
- Genes associated with hearing loss visualised in new study 3 Dec 2021
- Alumnus in focus • Richard Bergström: from Club Dacke to the eye of the pandemic 3 Dec 2021
- They want to develop healthcare from within 29 Nov 2021
- Uppsala researchers among the world’s most cited 25 Nov 2021
- "Society must provide children and teens an alternative narrative to gangster rap" 25 Nov 2021
Tumor biology seminar, Athanasios Chatzopoulos "'Targeting of Hyaluronan-CD44 axis in cancer progression"
Elektricitet som medicin från 1700-tal till nutid: Elektroterapi och Deep Brain Stimulation
CANCELLED - Virology seminar, Katharina Kases
Genomic seminar, Huijuan Bi
Thesis Defence Jon Jakobsson, Sensory Circuits
Public defence: Surgical Outcomes in Sagittal Craniosynostosis
Immunology seminar, Juan Du “Metagenomic and single-cell RNAseq survey of the H. pylori-infected stomach in asymptomatic individuals”
"This is how I structured my excellent teacher application"
lärarlunchseminarium vid Inst för neurovetenskap
The quality of clinical research
Clinical research evaluated in Sweden’s ALF regions 2022–2023