- Rapid testing for antibiotic resistance 17 Nov 2020
- 240 mammals help us understand the human genome 12 Nov 2020
- Conferment Ceremony cancelled 10 Nov 2020
- Prize-winning innovator focused on immunotherapy 9 Nov 2020
- Gene expression changes in the brain of tame domestic rabbits 3 Nov 2020
- New method for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease 2 Nov 2020
- New model to provide more accurate predictions in drug treatment 28 Oct 2020
The socialised body: exploring the 'ontological complicity' between brain and society
IMBact seminar via zoom, Maria Letizia Di Martino
Zoom Halftime to the PhD Seminar!
Tumor biology seminar, Constantine Kolliopoulos "Induction of CD44 cleavage in cancer progression"
Cancer, identitet, empowerment
Virology seminar via zoom, Priya Devi
EXTRA IMBIM seminar, Anna Överby ”Tick-borne encephalitis virus and the antiviral interferon system”.
Thesis defense Karin Tillman, Psychiatry
Genomic seminar via zoom, Huijuan Bi
Neuro seminar with Xuan Gu, Neuropsychopharmacology
Intellectual property and export control
UU Innovation seminar in English on 1 December via Zoom
A novel robotised laboratory for cell profiling will open at BMC
Uppsala and Broad
Consortium has analysed the genome of 240 mammals
More efficient drug development
New model to provide more accu-rate predictions in drug treatment